Jesus was a Magic Mushroom (Part 3)


John 6:53-6 reads, “Then Jesus said unto them, Verily verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.”


Jesus says this is my body, this is my blood, and lest ye drink/eat of this you have no life in you! These are strong words, thus it is important to realize that the substances Jesus referred to are not communion wafers and grape wine. The amanita had long before Christianity been known as “the flesh of the gods” and “the blood of the gods” and this is what is meant. 

                                                               BUY ME BRO!!

“This is saying pretty clearly that the eating and drinking is physical. My body is flesh indeed, and my blood is drink indeed, and the added statement that when you eat, it is inside of you leaves little room for debate that this is a substance, not a phantom symbol alone. For those who choose to debate this I ask that they show me their substance because according to Jesus' words unless you eat and drink of ‘It’ you have no life in you. By the way, do I really need to mention that this is not some strange reference to Cannibalism? I sure hope not, if you still think this, read on. Somewhere, some of this must convince you that he is not saying to take a bite out of his arm, or any other piece of his actual anatomy … In my opinion, the magical act of ‘Trans-Substantiation’ has no merit. The statement that Jesus makes ‘Unless you eat and drink you have no life in you’ would seem to condemn the replacement of whatever the real thing is with a placebo (substitute).” 



-James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind”
Shiva the Hindu god is a hermaphrodite with one testicle, a penis, vagina, and one breast. This is another personification of the mushroom just like Mithra. The first stage of the mushroom is considered male as it looks like a penis. Then the stem pushes the ball/uterus/breast up out of the egg. As the arms of the mushroom cap open to the sides, it’s as though the female aspect opens from the male “rib.”


                                                                                            READ MORE

Comments

Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

WHO RECOMMENDS RESCHEDULING CANNABIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR FIRST TIME IN HISTORY

Here's why the theory that Taylor Swift is a Illuminauti satanist clone absolutely checks out ;)

Wallstreetbets And The GameStop Event Memes - GameStop Memes - Wallstreetbets Memes